Thursday, September 29, 2011

Is The Month Over Already?

Well that went fast. Way too fast. On the up-side I have a job I like and have learned a ton of things for it. On the downside, I'm going to be tested on those things in a week or so and need to make sure I do well enough to keep the job.

Between that, my move, and my adoption of a new cat/kitten (Her name's Ema, and she needs to go to the vet soon too...) I really haven't been able to get my "real" studying done. I've also had multiple problems with companies thinking bills are late because my change of address apparently didn't work properly, and my insurance company is now saying I owe some 30,000 dollars for my surgery (which I don't....) I have a lot of excuses, and feel that they're "good" (or as good as excuses can be) since all the stuff that's been keeping me busy lately has been necessary, but this is still starting to get problematic a bit; it's beginning to get worrisome at the very least.

At any rate. The plan is to keep focusing just on job stuff until my exam for that in a week, because I really couldn't deal with loosing this job through being unprepared. After that I'll turn my attention back towards my real studying. The upside here is that the necessary learning for my job started off steep, but really plateaus and I can relax once I get it all down. It's true that there's plenty more I can learn /through/ the job, but that's more a perk of the job than anything needed to /do/ the job. So if things work out here I know I'll need less time to study my for job, and will have that time back to study for my MCAT.