Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And It's Done

Last exam came and went this morning. It didn't go great, despite my really having put quite a bit of time into it. The problem is clearly that I missed a few too many classes, and finally ran into a course that tested material beyond that given in the book. So I messed up (and I missed out). But it's over. I don't know what my final grade will be there, but it shouldn't be disastrous. And I still feel that all the other good news I've had lately more than balances it out.

Right now, time to just relax for a week or two. Sleep a lot, have warm soup, and good hot chocolate. Can get back to work after that.

I should probably order Klein's second mini-book for organic chemistry, because the first one was so incredibly useful. Or even the full text book he's just published (although that would be expensive - especially since I've already gone through ~half of it).

Something to look into getting though.