Friday, December 11, 2009

That Went As Badly As Expected...

A bit worse, actually.

The Physics final was one of the more painful tests I've sat through. My plan of focusing on certain bits didn't fair very well, because for some reason most of the exam ended up being on the other bits I didn't get to.

I'm not particularly upset, or distraught, though. Not yet.

I'm far too tired for that. And I saw this coming. And I still suspect a solid minority (or even majority) of people did just as badly, if not worse. So there's nothing to do but sit around and see if it gets curved, and how much it gets curved. My off-chance at getting an A- in Physics is pretty much gone, but that's ok. We'll have to see just how bad it ends up though.

Until I find out, I'm not going to worry.

It's time to sleep, rest, clean my apartment, relax, and have some fun. I'll get back to classes in January, and maybe I can beat Physics in round two.