Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back To Part Two

Happy New Year Everyone~

It's been a long vacation of doing nothing, and getting back into things is going to be tough, but get back into things I must. Classes start tomorrow morning, and I've got to manage to do as well as I did last semester (if not better).

I expect things will be more or less the same, as is fairly natural since I'm still taking the same two subjects. Getting new teachers is always exciting, and could be a positive or negative in either class. The responsibility for getting things done well is on me though, and not them, so even that can't change /too/ much.

The course sections should be a bit smaller (the people who did badly will have given up on their pre-med track, or failed out), and the curves will (probably) be a bit smaller as a result. So I'll probably have to do a little bit better to stay on par.

My classes are spread across each day of the week this time. It gives me a bit less in the way of pure vacation days, but means I don't need that much of an attention span on any given day. I guess it's nice. My week is bookended by Chemistry Lab on Monday evening, and Physics Lab on Friday at noon. I think I'll enjoy that set up.

Time has managed to flow by both quickly and slowly at once so far: it's a hard feeling to explain. I'm looking forward to getting this semester done with, getting some warmer weather, and getting to take a summer course where I can study at the pool again. So with no further delay, let's kick things off - now.