Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here's The Deal, Then

Ok, got the last bio test, and it was as bad as anticipated. I'll just say I failed. But it was a high F. So.... yeah. No more than 4 percent off my grade. Terrible, but not "omg terrible" in the end. I got my lab report back too, which was a B+, which is just fine if things stay there. The last Biology test isn't until December 6th, so I (should) be able to study for it a ton.

More pressing is the second O. Chem test, which is this coming Tuesday. If I do well, or even "kinda" well, that class is effectively over for me (for the semester) with a happy result. If I do bad... things get much more difficult: I'd need an A on the optional third O. Chem Test and an A on the Final Bio Test (both around the same day) to set things straight. I don't think it's realistic to expect that, at this point.

I'm fairly guilt ridden over my Biology performance, and inclined to show up to class tomorrow (I've missed several lately). I stayed up all of last night working on a lab report though, and in the grand scheme of things sleeping well now and studying well for my chem test is much much much more important than sating my guilt over doing badly in Biology. So I'll probably skip another class to recover all my sleep, and start working on the chem test (again) tomorrow.

I think it's safe to say I can (almost) judge this semester based on how this one test goes (sadly).

As of right now, I'm not ready. But there's time to fix that.