Thursday, January 13, 2011

Mental Note: Work Starts

More of a note for myself than an exciting post for anyone stumbling on this. My work starts next Tuesday, and I need to make sure I show up by 1:00 or so.

As far as other stuff goes, nothing of note. Organic Chemistry is scary because I've forgotten everything from last semester already, and the MCAT is scary because its the MCAT. I'm feeling panicky, generally. I ordered some more study material, which should arrive soon and hopefully help me come up with a more organized approach. Working in the chem lab, coupled with hard work at home, should hopefully get me feeling more comfortable with O. Chem as well.

Thought about changing my MCAT date from the April one to the May one today. Still not planning on that change though. Will talk to adviser (next week?) to see what someone else thinks though.