Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Interview Day

The scribe interview took place this afternoon and seemed to go well. It didn't go badly, at least, for whatever that's worth.

I'm supposed to find out if I get an offer in the next week or two, I believe. If I do get an offer, I might have some problems trying to set up the beginning of my job training in light of the surgery I'm having on my shoulder next week. But I won't trouble myself over that unless I actually do get the job.

If I do get the job, and if I do make it to to training, I heard that I can switch to full-time later easily enough. If I do that the pay goes up a tiny bit, and I get some other little benefits. Nothing really important, probably just 10 dollars an hour to 12. But I'll take it if it comes to that.

Hopefully it goes well. Everything that needed to get done got done, so we can only wait and see now.