Sunday, July 3, 2011

Transcripts

Some good news. I went down to get the post-grad transcripts I need the other day and, while I couldn't pick them up directly (they have to be mailed over) I was able to find out that the "blank" grades I was seeing on my computer were a random fluke cause by who knows what, and my actual transcript does have the grades on it. That's a nice break for me - I have no idea how I'd have dealt with an empty transcript, but I'm sure it wouldn't have been fun or easy.

If all goes as it should, they'll be mailed out this Tuesday, and I'll receive them in time for my interview. In the worst case scenario, I'll at least be able to bring the duplicate request forms to show that I asked for them in a timely manner, and they're being mailed out (and I'll have my undergrad transcript on hand as well). So things are looking good.

The only other thing I have to do prior to the interview is find the names/contact info of three people/companies/hospitals I've worked for to put on the (second? continued?) application. That shouldn't be too hard though.