Tuesday, September 22, 2009

And On We Go

Well. Things have gone exactly as I planned. I wish I could say I was proud of that but... I really can't. It could be worse though: at least this shows that I'm fairly aware of where things stand.

I spent the weekend studying chemistry (a bit... not as much as I should have) and getting caught up on physics. I got caught up to the first three chapters, as I had planned, and then failed the quiz, as I had (sort of) planned. But there was a shocking announcement! We'll get the chance to take a second quiz of sorts later, and the lowest will be dropped.

That was the oddest moment. I'd ended up not really sleeping, and showed up completely exhausted expecting to get an F and ruin things... only to find out my grade can still (technically) end up as an A. That's good news. Hopefully something will come of it... but I don't know. I'm having lots of trouble. It seems funny how one course could stand in the way and ruin all my plans... not funny funny, but amusing in its own way.

Chemistry I have two good days to study for now, and intend to do just that. I want a B+ or better on that test if at all possible. If I can manage that, I'll be happy. And I think that's a manageable goal.

After the Chem test, one or two days of regrouping, and then I need to hammer the physics. Repeatedly.

Things are in a tight spot, but it's all doable.