Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Bad Day

I got my Chemistry test back today, and did worse than I thought I would. I ended up with a 74. What makes that really terrible is that I just saw the number on the front at first, and thought I had an A-. So I was happy. It wasn't until ~30 minutes later that I looked inside, and realized the A- was only for the first part, and that I had done some problems in the last half completely incorrectly. So A- and Awful averaged out to a C.

Physics is... as awful as ever.

When I got back home, I found out I'd accidentally thrown away the bagel I had been saving for lunch.

Things look bad. It's still premature to say they certainly won't work out - I could manage a B in Physics, and Chemistry is certainly something I can turn back into a B+ or even an A- if I score on the next two tests like I did on the first half of this one. ... But overall things look pretty bad.

I'm not sure what I'll do when/if this doesn't work out.

I'm not particularly qualified for anything, and I've been away from school/work for so long that my resume is full of gaps and no one would want to hire me anyways.

Not. Looking. Good.