Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Last Courses

I e-mailed my adviser last night, immediately after remembering registration was open here, and got released to sign up for what will - hopefully - be my last set of undergrad courses. Ever. Thank god.

All I'm signing up for next semester is more organic chemistry, and the accompanying lab. It's a nice two day a week schedule, although I'll be busy the rest of the time trying to do MCAT work (or I'd better be, at least...)

I'll start worrying about formal MCAT prep soon, but right now I just need to finish up this semester one thing at a time. If I do well on my second chem test so I don't need to take the final, if I keep doing my "ok" lab reports for chemistry, if I get tomorrow's lab report for biology done "ok", and if I get the next two lab reports for biology done well, I might come out of things with a pretty decent semester.