Monday, March 22, 2010

So We Have Health Care Reform

... does that mean I can stop taking Physics?

No? Damn.

I haven't posted in awhile, mostly because nothing exciting has been going on. I could keep complaining about how Physics is ruining my life, but even I get tired of that after awhile. Today though, we had our second Chemistry test.

The test went great. Hopefully I got over 100% this time. Maybe not. :: shrug :: Not like a 110% can get me a better GPA than a 100% anyways, I guess. Lab has been much more difficult than the class itself, actually. There's little mini-quizes each week that are easy to occasionally not be ready for, and the TA is a pretty hard grader on the reports (although I think he's fantastic). I should probably try to focus a bit more on the lab part, it would be a shame if I somehow ended up with an A- instead of an A because I was slacking in Lab.

The next Physics test is next week. I'm pretty sure I'll get under a 50%. I can't even explain how badly I expect it to go without having it sound like hyperbole, so I don't think I'll try. I'm going to study a lot for that test regardless though. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky and crack a D- ~.~.

Course registration is coming up. I haven't had luck getting in touch with my advisors yet, which is a bit frustrating. I plan to take Biology this summer though, which will be a welcome break after Physics. I'll wrap things up (I think?) with the harder Organic Chemistry starting in the fall semester.

It's hard to say how much Physics has hurt me at this point. Maybe I won't even really know after the class is finished. That's definitely frustrating, but in the absence of a convincing reason to quit I'm going to go plow ahead anyways. I mean... hey... it's not like I have a plan B ~.~.

Edit: Google is being annoying, and wanting people to get some new account for this. I think that might finally get me to make my own site, when time frees up a bit. I'll see if I'm still annoyed over it next week.