Monday, March 29, 2010

Things Are Always So Busy

But there's good news!

Kuroyume, a great band that died ~1999, is supposed to be going to be putting out a CD again at some point in the (not too distant?) future.
http://kuroyume.jp/

What's that? You wanted good medically related news? Mmm'k, I can play that game too. I got a 112 on the Chemistry exam (silly, right? I thought so too). What's sillier is that, apparently, not everyone managed to score over a hundred on it. Go figure. I wasn't there the day they were handed back though, so, sadly, I can't say what the actual averages were this time.

The Physics test is tomorrow. Um... is getting it over good news? Cause that'll be done soon.

No news on my job though. I'm thinking I filled out a part of the form wrongly (misinterpreted the question, rather), and we have another Chemistry test coming up really soon. It's like the teacher just figured out that snow-week put us behind, and is trying to catch everything up right now. The stuff on this test is a bit trickier than the things we've been doing so far. Which isn't to say that it'll be a hard test... just that the potential to mess up badly on it is there if I don't take it seriously.

Overall though, once the Physics test is done with, I'll be feeling pretty good (unless my grade comes in way under the average...)