Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Last Physics Test

It was every bit as awful as I'd thought it would be. I can't even imagine that I got the mean score on it this time... just... bad. I'd be surprised if I broke a 40% on it.

What surprises me more is that I'm not all that worked up about it. I'm not happy, sure. And I'm disappointed. But I seem to be taking it very much in stride (for better or for worse, I'm not entirely sure).

I think the next Physics test is our last one. I'd like to do .... somewhat better on it. I'm not entirely sure what I can do though. It's not like I can really study much more. And it's not like I'm entirely stupid... I've done just fine in my other classes, and my GPA from when I was a real undergraduate was pretty nice too. Something about Physics just freezes me up (and its probably the fact I can't do integrals.) I'll see if I can come up with something to do though. And who knows, maybe the last part will use less Calculus than e-fields did.

It looks like from today on out, the weather is going to be great. It's going to go up to 70, then 80, and I don't see it going back down into the 50's at any point again this year. Maybe that's a good sign.