Monday, March 1, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder...

If other people feel as stressed and behind as I do. I'm figuring they must, unless I have some odd disorder. If this last year and a half or so of getting averages on tests in subjects I'm bad at has shown me anything though, it's that at the very least half of the people around me should be worse off, if not much more. ... unless they just don't care. ... or unless I have some weird psychological problem. Both cases are possible, but I don't think either is really likely.

It's funny. It's just small stuff adding up... and I get really stressed.

I'm not particularly behind in anything. It would be nice if I was a bit more ahead of the game in Physics, but I'm not problematically behind or anything. I was behind on a Chemistry lab report, but I got it done in time. When all was said and done, I got it done fairly well even.... I think.

And then I have an awful Chemistry lab. Not really through any fault of my own. Or not /mainly/ through any fault of my own, rather. Someone else switched two containers of chemicals, and I didn't pick up on it. So I was trying to make reactions happen with four parts A, instead of three parts A and one part B. ... It didn't work out, obviously.

It got me more frustrated than you'd expect. And then I started getting frustrated about being a tiny bit behind in Physics, and then.... well... it hasn't really stopped yet.

It's hard to explain though. I'm feeling down over it all, but it's so irrational I'm not really taking it seriously either.