Monday, April 19, 2010

Chem Test In

Well, I got a 90% on the Chem test. It's not great but, all things considered, it's not half bad either really. It came in above the average by a bit, and is pretty respectable for a test I took on no sleep and was working on until the last second.

Labs are over now, both Physics and Chemistry. Finals are coming up shortly, although I don't actually have the dates in stone yet. Physics is next Friday (I think), the 30th. I'm not sure about Chemistry. Chemistry shouldn't be /too/ bad to study for, since I get the shortened final. Physics will simply be awful though. It covers everything, and I'm well aware that I won't get a good score on it no matter how much time I put in at this point. I'm just trying to not get a zero... D is for done, right?

I'm really exhausted, but am going to have to work hard on getting in shape for finals starting in a day or two anyways. I might as well give it whatever's left in the tank, and then I can spend a week or two doing absolutely nothing before Biology starts.