Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Finals

So, I need to double check to make absolutely sure this is correct, but it looks like I'm having my Physics final at 8:30 AM on Friday April 30th, and then having my Chemistry final at 8:30 AM on Monday May 3rd at 8:30 AM.

All in all, that's not a horrible set up. It would be nice if I had Chemistry first so I didn't have to study for it after feeling bummed out over Physics, but at least I'll have a whole weekend to get my stuff together for Chemistry. Since it's only two chapters I need to study, I probably won't really start worrying about it too much until (right) after the Physics exam.

Between now and next Friday, I have a lot of Physics to get to. I don't really know how to approach it, and I'm sure it's not going to go well, but I'll work at that really hard over the next week - hey, it's the last week I'll ever have to suffer through a test in that class, so I might as well go out in style.

I have a few other odds and ends to wrap up, but this is pretty much it. My Biology course will start on Monday May 10th, so I can look forward to a week off before that gets underway. Once I get over finals though, and rest up some, I really need to get back to looking for some form of gainful employ. It looks like my last idea didn't pan out - probably because I filled in something badly - but I should find something to be doing besides part-time courses.