Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another Day, Another Foot of Snow

Well - the snow hasn't started yet, but it should start coming down any hour now. School got cancelled again today, and probably will be tomorrow as well (although I didn't have Wednesday classes in the first place). It might be a bit less than a foot, actually, but the net result is that my Physics exam has now been pushed back over the weekend too.

It's a strange little miracle.

After months of everything going so well for me, things seemed like they were starting to fall apart: then this happens. And it's the weather I hate so much that made it all possible too. Who'd have thunk it. I'm not seriously about to start reading fate into things, but this has been a huge break, and I plan on making the most out of it. I've got a little jump in my step again, and hopefully I'll be able to knock these two tests out of my way with no trouble at all.