Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yet More Snow

It's been pretty impressive. We got just under two feet of snow where I'm at, which is almost unprecedented down here. There's still most of it on the roads, and classes have been cancelled for Monday. There's probably a reasonable chance they'll be cancelled Tuesday as well, but that's open.

It's half good. It's nice being able to sleep in without worrying about morning classes, and it's nice not having to be out for four hours doing a chemistry lab. Unfortunately, it's also taken away my chance to ask a few questions, or go to office hours that would have regularly been held. If it pushed the tests back until next week instead of this week, that would be fine. Great, even. But I don't see that happening.

I'm not very excited about the tests themselves (Chemistry on Thursday, Physics on Friday). Like I've been saying, I'm out of stuff lately. I can't quite figure out why, and I can't really seem to fix it. No need to go into that much, though. It's enough to say that I don't have great expectations for either test. I'm working though, and we'll see what happens. I just have to not do /horribly/, and then I can still potentially salvage stuff.