Thursday, February 18, 2010

Missing: One Blue Lab Manual

I was getting down to the business of typing up my Physics lab report for tomorrow when I realized I was missing the manual. Naturally, that makes it notably harder to actually do the report. I must have left in in the lab last week.... I imagine it's who knows where by now, although I'll give a quick look tomorrow to see if anyone found it lying around.

We get to drop one lab, so it looks like this will be mine. It's unfortunate to have to use it on something as stupid as "I couldn't do the report because I left my manual somewhere" though. It's also unpleasant having to buy a new manual for just under fifty dollars (for a tiny tiny spiral bound book..... go figure).

It could cause problems with subsequent labs. I can't really do them, or the reports, without the manual. And I probably won't get it in under a week. I imagine there will be a way to work around that though. ... Sigh.

Not a good first step in {operetta: get ready for the next Physics test}.