Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bio Test Two

We got the test back the same day again, which was nice. The test itself wasn't so nice; its embarrassing to have to admit I got an 89. I'm curious what the class average is... Ultimately it doesn't really matter how I stack up to anyone but myself though, so I guess it's really a moot point. I know I did better than 1/2 of us at the least, although I have no clue how the other 4 people did.

An 89 isn't awful: I'm just disappointed. I can rattle off a ton of stuff that wasn't on the test in some great detail. I guess I'm OCD of sorts, and had to make myself study all that stuff again when I knew it wouldn't be on the test. Then, like last time, I managed to miss some more or less obvious stuff. It's pretty inexcusable - if I'm going to spend so long getting all the detail down, why do I miss some surface stuff?

Well. Here we are. The class is 2/3 done. My GPA is still ok actually. It's a 3.7/A- at worst, and probably still a 4.0/A once you take lab into account. Unfortunately, I'm now in a position of /having/ to do well in lab to keep that 4.0 though... unless I get a 100% on the final. It's not a great position to be in. It's not like an A- average in the course would be unacceptable, but I really really want to get that A since it's within reach, what with Physics and all.