Monday, June 21, 2010

Worst Trip Ever

So my car decided to wrap itself around a tree. I have no memory of how that happened, so it wouldn't surprise me if it had been caused by a seizure happening again for the first time in a long while. It wouldn't shock me if I had got a small concussion in the crash either though, and simply don't remember what occurred for that reason.

I'm lucky, I guess. Whatever happened no on else was hit. I got a lot of small cuts and a tons of bruises, but nothing /really/ damaging happened to me. I still feel sore, and I probably will for the rest of the week, but you could do worse than that given how smashed up the car was when I eventually got back to see it (which makes me want to say I'm unlucky...).

Well. I got helicoptered over to the hospital and woke up on that this time. It freaked me out less than the last time I lost my memory and woke up surrounded by paramedics. Guess it's just something you get used to.... Anyways, after a night in the hospital, my father picked me up, and we managed to get down to the beach for a portion of the originally planned time. It wasn't nearly long enough, but at least I got some good seafood, and a chance to spot the ponies (and a family of ducks that seems to have lived in that town for the past several years).

Today, my second Biology class starts. This one only meets two days a week, but it's for about 8 hours back to back, which sounds absolutely awful. Especially right now. Oh well - there's no choice.