Tuesday, June 1, 2010

No Luck

Looks like this job's not going to work out. I can't say I'm particularly surprised, and its nice that someone actually got back to me this time. Oh well.

We had a lab "exam" in class today, which was worth about 1/5 of our Lab Grade (which is worth about 1/4 of our total grade in turn). It didn't go great - not that it went badly, I probably got a B+ or something. I'm a bit annoyed, because I realised stuff I'd forgotten to do right after I walked out. It's not a big deal though - unless I failed it (which I didn't), it's impossible for it to seriously impact my overall grade as long as I keep doing well on the real exams.

As far as those real exams, I'm a bit behind the ball again. I've gone over all the material, but am a bit thrown off by all the extra detail in the book that we didn't do in class. I'm assuming that it won't be on the test: that sort of detail wasn't last time. I'm not 100% sure though, which is making stuff a bit stressful. I'll go over it again tonight, and get up early tomorrow so I can get all the important processes down flawlessly. Hopefully the less important stuff will just show up on multiple choice, and I'll know the answer (or be able to narrow it down and guess with some fortune).